Our monthly newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with important developments at NICE.
Sign up for information on:
- Our latest published and forthcoming guidance topics
- Implementation advice
- Consultations, meetings and events
- Our latest news features and stories
Medicines and prescribing alerts
An alerts service to keep you up-to-date with a range of medicines and prescribing-related topics including:
- Evidence summaries: new medicines
- Evidence summaries: unlicensed / off-label medicines
Evidence resources library bulletin
Our quarterly bulletin provides up-to-date news and information relevant to the library and knowledge services community.
Social care update
A monthly bulletin detailing social care related activities at NICE including:
- upcoming guidance consultations
- committee recruitment
- implementation tools
- related activities.
Eyes on evidence awareness service
Highlights and provides expert commentary on important new evidence in health, public health and social care. The service helps to put the evidence in context and includes an explanation about what the findings mean for current practice.
Medicines awareness service
Provides a daily and/or weekly email service to keep you up-to-date on current awareness and evidence-based information relating to medicines and prescribing.
NICE works with UKMi to highlight key medicines information which can be personalised to provide you with the information that best fits your needs.Subscribe Manage preferences
Public health evidence awareness service
Provides links to a selection of key evidence-based public health information that has been added to NICE evidence search in the past month.
Surveillance report alerts
Surveillance reports contain important new evidence relating to NICE guidelines. They contain:
- a summary of new evidence related to the guideline
- an in-depth commentary on a selection of this evidence
- a decision on whether the relevant guideline should be updated, with the rationale behind this.
Surveillance Reports replace Evidence Updates. Evidence updates were produced to highlight new evidence relating to published accredited guidance.
View all published evidence updates PDF 200 KB
The evidence update programme has now finished.