This clinical guideline offers evidence-based advice on the use of non-invasive ventilation for people with motor neurone disease. It is the full guideline and contains all the recommendations, details of how they were developed, and reviews of the evidence they were based on.
CG105 Motor neurone disease: surveillance review proposal
A review has been undertaken to decide whether NICE should update this guideline.
Registered stakeholders for the guideline are invited to comment on the provisional review decision via this website.
Individuals and organisations not registered as stakeholders are not able to comment, we recommend that you register as a stakeholder or you contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
Please note: the provisional review decision presented here does not constitute the Institute's formal decision on this topic. The decision is provisional and may change after consultation.
Consultation dates: 9am on 14/07/14 to 5pm on 29/07/14
Please note: the sureveillance review document and comments proforma can be found and are accessible from the bottom of this page.
How to submit your comments:
Please provide all responses to the review proposal documents using the comments proforma (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation’s full name) and forward this electronically by 5pm on 29/07/14 at the very latest to this email address: MND.Surveillance@nice.org.uk
The Institute is unable to accept:
- Comments from non-registered organisations – if you wish your comments to be considered please register via the NICE website
- Comments from individuals – please contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
- Comments received after the consultation deadline (5pm)
- Comments that are not on the correct proforma
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- Personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the person’s identity could be ascertained.
What will happen to your comments:
- Comments from registered stakeholders and nominated expert reviewers ONLY will be sent to the review team at the end of the consultation. These will inform the final decision made by the NICE Guidance Executive.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments, comments from non-registered organisations and late comments.
Anticipated review decision date: September 2016
More information on NICE guideline review process is available.
This page was last updated: 17 July 2014