The NICE clinical guideline on Parkinson's disease covers:
- the diagnosis of Parkinson's disease and checking the diagnosis regularly
- the way people with Parkinson's disease should receive information
- the medicines that can be used
- other ways of helping with symptoms
- how to care for people whose mental health is affected
- the care people with Parkinson's disease should receive at the end of their life
Responsibility for undertaking a review of this guidance at the designated review date has passed to the National Clinical Guidelines Centre for Acute and Chronic Conditions (NCGC-ACC) The National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions is no longer active.