Coeliac disease (CG86)
Fast, easy summary view of NICE guidance on 'coeliac disease'
This guideline offers best practice advice on the recognition and assessment of coeliac disease and the care of children and adults who are undergoing the diagnostic process for coeliac disease.
- CG86 Coeliac disease: guidance (web format)
- CG86 Coeliac disease: guide to resources
- CG86 Coeliac Disease: commissioning factsheet
Visit the NICE Pathway: coeliac disease
This page was last updated: 07 August 2013
- Web format
- Quick reference guide (PDF)
- NICE Guideline (PDF)
- Full Guideline
- CG86 Clefyd coeliag: adnabod ac asesu clefyd coeliag: deall canllawiau NICE (fformat MS Word)
Information for the public
Implementation tools and resources
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guideline, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guideline for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.