Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Date issued:||June 2007|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Would a self-care educational programme for patients and carers improve outcomes (symptom severity and quality of life) for people with faecal incontinence?
- What is the prognostic value of physiological assessment in defining the outcome of surgery to treat faecal incontinence?
- What is the value of pelvic floor muscle training in preventing and treating obstetric-related faecal incontinence?
- Does a bowel management programme for older people in care homes improve the outcomes of faecal incontinence and constipation? Does the programme improve perceptions...
- The development of a valid and reliable tool to measure patient-rated outcomes including symptom severity and quality of life for people with faecal incontinence.
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013