Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Interventions to reduce substance misuse among vulnerable young people|
|Date issued:||March 2007|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Which community-based interventions are most effective and cost effective at preventing or reducing substance misuse among the following high risk groups?
- What characteristics of groups of vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people increase their risk of substance misuse? Are some groups more at ‚?¶
- What parts of a multi-component intervention for vulnerable or disadvantaged children and young people are most effective at reducing substance misuse? How does‚?¶
- What is the most effective and cost effective way of providing family-based interventions (for example, family therapy) for vulnerable and disadvantaged children‚?¶
- How can substance misuse interventions be designed and delivered to ensure they do not increase misuse among vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people?
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014