Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Low back pain|
|Date issued:||May 2009|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Psychological treatments:- What is the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of psychological treatments as monotherapy for persistent non-specific low back pain?
- Use of sequential therapies:- What is the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of sequential therapies (manual therapy, exercise and acupuncture) compared with‚?¶
- Delivery of patient education:- How can education be delivered effectively for people with persistent non-specific low back pain?
- Invasive procedures:- What is the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of facet joint injections and radiofrequency lesioning for people with persistent‚?¶
- Screening protocols:- What is the clinical and cost effectiveness of using screening protocols to target treatments for people with persistent non-specific‚?¶
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014