Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Atopic eczema in children|
|Date issued:||December 2007|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Early intervention:- What effect does improving the control of atopic eczema in the first year of life have on the long-term control and severity of atopic eczema‚?¶
- Prevention of flares:- Which are the best, most cost-effective treatment strategies for managing and preventing flares in children with atopic eczema?
- Adverse effects of topical corticosteroids:- What are the long-term effects (when used for between 1 and 3 years) of typical use of topical corticosteroids in‚?¶
- Infant feeding:- What is the optimal feeding regimen in the first year of life for children with established atopic eczema?
- Education and adherence to therapy How effective and cost effective are different models of educational programmes in the early management of atopic eczema in children‚?¶
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014