Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Diabetes in pregnancy|
|Date issued:||March 2008|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Monitoring blood glucose and ketones during pregnancy:- How effective is ambulatory continuous blood glucose monitoring in pregnancies complicated by diabetes?
- Glycaemic control during labour and birth:- What is the optimal method for controlling glycaemia during labour and birth?
- Screening, diagnosis and treatment for gestational diabetes:- What is the clinical and cost effectiveness of the three main available screening techniques for gestationalā?¦
- Management of diabetes during pregnancy:- Do new-generation [continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion] (CSII) pumps offer an advantage over traditional intermittentā?¦
- Monitoring fetal growth and well-being:- How can the fetus at risk of intrauterine death be identified in women with diabetes?
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014