Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Date issued:||March 2008|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Chlamydia screening:- Further research needs to be undertaken to assess the effectiveness, practicality and acceptability of chlamydia screening in an antenatal setting
- The 'Antenatal assessment tool':- Multicentred validation studies are required in the UK to evaluate the use of the 'Antenatal assessment tool'. Using structured...
- Fetal growth and well-being:- Further prospective research is required to evaluate the diagnostic value and effectiveness (both clinical and cost-effectiveness) of...
- Information for pregnant women:- Alternative ways of helping healthcare professionals to support pregnant women in making informed decisions [during antenatal care]...
- Vitamin D:- There is a need for research into the effectiveness of routine vitamin D supplementation for pregnant and breastfeeding women
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013