Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Social and emotional wellbeing in secondary education|
|Date issued:||September 2009|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- What is the prevalence of the different aspects of emotional and social wellbeing among young people in secondary education establishments in England?
- How does the type of professional and the setting impact on the effectiveness of organisation-wide approaches to promoting young people‚??s emotional and social‚?¶
- What elements of leadership and management are most effective at promoting social and emotional wellbeing using an organisation-wide approach? What competencies‚?¶
- How effective and cost effective are the different components of an organisation-wide approach to promoting the social and emotional wellbeing of young people?
- What methods and techniques enable secondary education establishments to work effectively with parents and carers to promote the social and emotional wellbeing‚?¶
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014