Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Date issued:||May 2009|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Should repeat serological testing for coeliac disease be performed, and if so, how often?
- What are the long-term effects of undiagnosed coeliac disease?
- Does adherence to a gluten free diet improve diabetes-related outcomes in people with coeliac disease and type 1 diabetes?
- Is the prevalence of coeliac disease higher in adults and children with autism than in the general population?
- Dietary assessment of gluten content of diet before serological testing: what is the minimum gluten dietary content necessary for the optimal accuracy of...
- How reliable are serological tests compared with intestinal biopsy in detecting early coeliac disease?
- How many people with undiagnosed coeliac disease are misdiagnosed as having other conditions, and what are the clinical and cost implications of this?
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013