Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||When to suspect child maltreatment|
|Date issued:||July 2009|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Anogenital warts:- What is the association between anogenital warts and sexual abuse in children of different ages?
- Emotional and behavioural states:- What aspects of behaviours and emotional states as alerting individual signs discriminate maltreated children fromâ?¦
- Fabricated or induced illness:- Are the indicators of fabricated or induced illness as described in the recommendations (1.2.11, 1.2.12) valid for discriminatingâ?¦
- Recurrent abdominal pain:- What is the association between unexplained recurrent abdominal pain and child maltreatment?
- Fractures:- How can abusive fractures be differentiated from those resulting from conditions that lead to bone fragility and those resulting from accidentsâ?¦
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014