Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Hypertension in pregnancy|
|Date issued:||August 2010|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Assessment of proteinuria in hypertensive disorders of pregnancy:- How should significant proteinuria be defined in women with hypertension during pregnancy?
- Antihypertensive agents and breastfeeding:- How safe are commonly used antihypertensive agents when used by women who are breastfeeding?
- Reducing the risk of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy:- How clinically and cost effective is calcium supplementation (compared with placebo) for the prevention
- Haematological and biochemical monitoring in women with gestational hypertension:- What is the role of assessing haematological or biochemical parameters at...
- Timing of birth in women with pre-eclampsia:- When should women who have pre-eclampsia with mild or moderate hypertension give birth?
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013