Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Anaemia management in people with chronic kidney disease|
|Date issued:||February 2011|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Erythropoiesis-stimulating agent (ESA) tolerance test:- A trial of an ESA tolerance test including collection of data on ESA regimens and haemoglobin (Hb) levels...
- Trials of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs) in children:- Trials of ESAs in children with anaemia of chronic kidney disease (CKD) (including darbepoetin,...
- Iron levels in pre-dialysis patients:- A randomised controlled trial to assess haemoglobin (Hb) level as an outcome in pre-dialysis patients treated to serum ferritin
- Haemoglobin levels in older people:- An observational study of haemoglobin (Hb) levels and adverse outcomes in older people.
- Intravenous iron in children:- A prospective study of adequate duration of intravenous iron preparations in children with anaemia of chronic kidney disease (CKD)...
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013