Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Guidance:||Increasing the uptake of HIV testing among black Africans in England|
|Date issued:||March 2011|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- How does HIV testing affect the subsequent sexual behaviour of black Africans living in England? How does this differ by the test result and population factors such
- What HIV testing services (both health and non-healthcare based) are effective and cost effective in increasing the uptake of HIV testing among black African
- Are antenatal settings an effective and cost- effective location for increasing the uptake of HIV testing for black African male partners of women attending antenatal
- What factors aid or hinder the provision or uptake of HIV testing services in health and non-healthcare settings from the perspective of black African communities...
- What interventions provide an effective and cost effective way of changing risky sexual behaviour after an HIV test (positive or negative)among black African...
This page was last updated: 14 November 2013