Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Date issued:||August 2011|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Out-of-office monitoring: In adults with primary hypertension, does the use of out-of-office monitoring (home blood pressure monitoring-HBPM orambulatory blood‚?¶
- Intervention thresholds for people aged under 40 with hypertension In people aged under 40 years with hypertension, what are the appropriate thresholds for intervention?
- Optimal systolic blood pressure: - In people with treated hypertension, what is the optimal systolic blood pressure?
- Automated blood pressure monitoring in people with atrial fibrillation: - Which automated blood pressure monitors are suitable for people with hypertension and‚?¶
- Methods of assessing lifetime cardiovascular risk in people aged under 40 years with hypertension:- In people aged under 40 years with hypertension, what is the‚?¶
- Step 4 antihypertensive treatment:- In adults with hypertension, which drug treatment (diuretic therapy versus other step 4 treatments) is the most clinically and‚?¶
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014