Research recommendation(s) from an individual piece of guidance
|Date issued:||September 2011|
Research recommendations coming out of this guidance
- Information and emotional support:- Does additional information and emotional support improve outcomes in twin and triplet pregnancies?
- Specialist care:- Does specialist antenatal care for women with twin and triplet pregnancies improve outcomes for women and their babies?
- Indications for referral to a tertiary level fetal medicine centre:- What is the incidence of monochorionic monoamniotic twin and triplet pregnancies, and what‚?¶
- Monitoring for intrauterine growth restriction:- What is the pattern of fetal growth in healthy twin and triplet pregnancies, and how should intrauterine growth‚?¶
- Preventing preterm birth:- What interventions are effective in preventing spontaneous preterm birth in women with twin and triplet pregnancies, especially in those‚?¶
- Timing of birth:- What is the incidence of perinatal and neonatal morbidity and mortality in babies born by elective birth in twin and triplet pregnancies?
This page was last updated: 20 March 2014