Latest news from NICE Support for commissioning
NICE Support for commissioning in 2012/13
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Commissioning dementia care
- Diagnosis and management of the epilepsies in adults, children and young people
- Management of hip fracture in adults
NICE Commissioning resources marks the start of significant changes in the way that NICE provides commissioning support across health and social care. Discover what NICE can do to support GPs and clinical commissioning in your area.
As each NICE quality standard is published NICE will provide NICE Support for commissioning to enable commissioners to:
- drive-up quality in each improvement area
- consider the cost of implementing the changes needed for each quality improvement area
- identify where potential cost savings can be made
- direct commissioners and service providers to a package of support tools that can help them implement NICE guidance and redesign services.
This page was last updated: 13 May 2013