How can I influence what gets into the guidance?
There are many ways to get your views heard and taken into account when NICE produces guidance:
- Join a NICE committee or working group - we are particularly keen to attract clinicians working in general practice to join one of the committees that write our guidance. See our full list of current vacancies.
- Comment on guidance and quality standards while they are still in development - this page lists all of the consultations we have open.
- Contribute to the work of one of our implementation groups, helping to shape our audit support, costing tools or implementation support.
- Suggest a topic that you think NICE should be investigating. You can find out how to submit a form online, or download one to send in by post
- To observe the ways that our committees make decisions, you can attend one of our public meetings.
To comment on the way that NICE supports the use of our guidance in general practice, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated: 17 February 2011