Optimal practice review: recommendation reminders list
|Date issued:||July 2006|
Recommendation reminders from this guidance
- Recommendation 1 - Formula milk should not be given to breastfed babies in hospital unless medically indicated.
- Recommendation 2 - Breastfed babies with jaundice should not be routinely supplemented with formula, water or dextrose w...
- Recommendation 3 - Dicycloverine (dicyclomine) should not be used in the treatment of colic due to side effects such as ...
- Recommendation 4 - Routine assessment of proteinuria is not recommended.
- Recommendation 5 - Formal debriefing of the birth experience is not recommended.
This page was last updated: 12 November 2009