2. What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual statement of accounts
The annual accounts provide a breakdown of funding by departments.
- Annual Business Plan
- Standing Financial Instructions
- Annual reports
- Financial Audit
This information is available by application to NICE
- Monthly expenditure over £25,000
- Board members' and Senior Management Team allowances and expenses
Details of Board and SMT expenses are provided quarterly.
- Staff pay, organograms and grading structures
The pay structure for Directors is listed in the annual report and accounts. The pay structure for staff is determined by the NHS Agenda for Change pay scales.
Details of all sources of funding as listed in the annual report and accounts.
- Corporate credit card expenditure
General business expenditure of £500 or more charged to NICE corporate credit cards.
- Procurement and tendering procedures
Details of our tendering procedures are available on request to NICE
Contracts currently out for tender are listed here.
- Published contracts
As part of the transparency agenda, government has made a commitment that all new central government ICT contracts over the value of £10,000 are to be published in full.
- Supplier payment performance
This page was last updated: 21 January 2014