A-Z of patient, carer and public stakeholders
- Ear Foundation
The Ear Foundation is an independent charity that helps deaf children, young people and adults and their families make the best use of the latest hearing technologies to improve communication and spoken language. It works nationally and internationally, providing programmes of family support, education, clinical services and research.
- Ectodermal Dysplasia Society (ED Society)
The Ectodermal Dysplasia Society (Charity no. 1089135)
- provides information, advice, support to those affected by ectodermal dysplasia
- promotes the education of the medical profession and general public
- supports research
- liaises with the Charity's Medical Advisory Board
- supports members in negotiations for financial aid/other services
- encourages network for mutual support
- produces regular newsletter
- maintains website
- Ehlers Danlos Support Group (EDS)
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) is the name given to a group of heritable connective tissue disorders. EDS can affect the skin, ligaments, and internal organs.
The support group aims to share medical information about EDS, to make you aware of various support groups and events available, to give you the latest research on EDS, some advice on how to cope with living with EDS, show available publications, and to allow you to discuss your personal issues on EDS with other people in our interactive Message Board.
- Elective Cesarean.com
This website provides information on planned cesarean delivery, and aims to highlight the specific risks and benefits of maternal request cesarean delivery at 39+ weeks for women planning a small family,since they are different to those of other cesarean delivery types (e.g. emergency and medical).
Emergence is a service user-led organisation supporting people affected by personality disorder (pd) including service users, carers, family, friends and professionals. Our vision is to make a life changing difference through support, advice and education. We campaign to challenge the stigma associated with pd and provide training/consultancy services to organisation dealing with the challenges of pd.
- English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS)
The governing body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England.
- Environment Agency
- The Environment Agency is the leading public body for protecting and improving the environment in England and Wales.
- ERIC (Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence)
ERIC provides information, support and resources to children and families affected by childhood continence problems such as bedwetting, daytime wetting, constipation, soiling and potty training.
- European Men's Health Forum (EMHF)
The European Men's Health Forum (EMHF) presents an opportunity for a wide range of organisations and individuals to work together to raise the profile of men's health at a Europe-wide level and within individual states.
- Every Child Matters
- Every Child Matters: Change for Children is a shared programme of change to improve outcomes for all children and young people. It takes forward the Government?s vision of radical reform for children, young people and families.