A-Z of patient, carer and public stakeholders
- Walking the Way to Health Initiative
`Walking the way to health' is an initiative of the British Heart Foundation and the Countryside Agency. The initiative aims to improve the health and fitness of more than a million people, especially those who do little exercise or who live in areas of poor health.
- Weight Concern
Weight Concern is a registered charity dedicated to fighting the UK's obesity epidemic:
- We provide independent, reliable information on the health of overweight and obese people
- We campaign for better prevention and treatment of obesity
- We conduct research into the best ways to help people control their weight
- We test new treatment programmes for children and adults
- We provide training and education for health professionals
- Women's Health Concern (WHC)
Women's Health Concern is a leading UK charity providing an independent and unbiased service to advise, reassure and educate women about their health and lifestyle concerns
- Women's Sports Foundation UK
- The Women's Sports Foundation is the UK's leading organisation dedicated to improving and promoting opportunities for women and girls in sport and physical activity.
- Working With Men
- Working for Men is a not-for-profit organisation that supports the development of work with men through projects, resources, publications, training and consultancy.
- World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH)
The World Federation for Mental Health is an international, multidisciplinary, grassroots advocacy and education organization concerned with all aspects of mental health.