We are looking for members to join the interventional procedures advisory committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 4 June 2019.
Time commitment: 3 years.
We are looking for:
- a neurosurgeon
- a GP
- a clinical or medical oncologist.
Any questions? Contact Lynn Woodward at CCTrct@nice.org.uk.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process .
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying for the post.
- A short CV.
- Applicant information form (word doc).
- Declaration of interests form (word doc) - please read our declaration of interests policy and supporting frequently asked questions, for guidance on what should be declared.
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to .