Read the papers from QOF Advisory Committee meetings.
This was an extraordinary meeting of the QOF committee. The outputs from the meeting should be considered as independent advice from the QOF advisory committee to NHS England and not formal recommendations.
The Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator (QOF) Advisory Committee:
- consider and prioritise previously developed potential indicators
- prioritise suggestions for new clinical or public health topics and make recommendations for indicator development
- consider the outcome of piloting and consultation and make final recommendations on proposed indicators
- review information on the uptake of indicators in the QOF and recommend whether any should be retired, considered for changes to points and/or thresholds, or be subject to further assessment
Find out more about the QOF Advisory Committee.
QOF meetings scheduled for 2014
Dates and venues are subject to change
The Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator Committee (QOF) meets at least twice a year. The meetings are held in Manchester.
- Wednesday 11 June and Thursday 12 June 2014 - Doubletree Hilton hotel, One Picadilly Place, 1 Auburn St, Manchester M1 3DG
- Wednesday 10 December 2014 - NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT