We are looking for topic experts to join the expert advisers panel for the NICE Centre for Guidelines.
, Friday 28 July 2017 5pm
Time commitment: 3 years
We are looking for: Clinicians and other healthcare professionals from a variety of
specialties who are actively involved in the NHS.
We want to recruit the following experts:
- senior nurses specialising in infection prevention and control
- consultant paediatric dentists
- general dental practitioners
- ENT surgeons
- falls prevention coordinators
- nurses specialising in anaesthetics
- consultant physicians in rehabilitation
- professors in critical care.
Have a question? : Contact Swapna Gavaskar-Mistry at email@example.com.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (
Attach those documents in an email and send to Swapna Gavaskar-Mistry at firstname.lastname@example.org.