We are looking for topic experts to join the expert advisers panel for the NICE Centre for Guidelines.
5pm, Friday 3 March 2017
Time commitment: 3 years
We are looking for: Clinicians and other healthcare professionals from a variety of
specialties who are actively involved in the NHS.
We want to recruit the following experts:
- consultant urological surgeons
- consultant renal physicians
- consultant paediatric nephrologists
- nutritionists or dieticians with
specialinterest in renal disease and paediatrics
- nurses specialising in dialysis
- consultants in hepatology
- consultant colorectal surgeons
- dieticians specialising in gastroenterology
- consultant physicians in gastroenterology
- nurses specialising in inflammatory bowel disease
- consultant upper gastrointestinal surgeons
- consultant endoscopists
- continence advisers
- consultants in clinical immunology and allergy.
How to apply
- Read information for applicants (PDF) for:
- role description and person specification
- expenses and how to claim
- recruitment and selection process.
- We need the following documents:
- A cover letter, explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification and your motivation for applying
- A short CV
- Applicant information form - with details of 2 referees (word doc)
- Declaration of interests form (word doc)
- Equality monitoring form (word doc).
Attach those documents in an email and send to Swapna Gavaskar-Mistry at email@example.com.