Apply for a chance to receive a 1-day delegate pass worth £149 for the NICE Annual Conference 2019, 9 May, Hilton Manchester Deansgate.
About the conference
What works? And how much does it cost? We'll discuss the big challenges facing the health and care sector.
NICE 2019 packs 12 hours of content into just one day:
- Renowned keynote speakers, including conference host, clinician and broadcaster Dr Phil Hammond
- Pills or prevention? Discuss whether transformative medicines or public health programmes will ensure the sustainability of the NHS.
- Case studies from the frontline on quality improvement.
- Explore how the health and care landscape will be shaped by factors from genomics to Brexit in the coming years.
- Troubleshoot local implementation challenges with the NICE Field Team.
Plus, you can find out how our guidance and quality standards are making a difference to people's lives at the NICE Shared Learning Awards. The awards take place at a networking reception at 7pm on Wednesday 8 May 2019 at the Hilton Deansgate.
The NICE bursary scheme
Voluntary and community sector organisations, and
The scheme gives the opportunity for those organisations who otherwise may not have been able to attend to take part in that conversation. The NICE bursary offers a 1-day delegate pass for the conference, worth £149.
Who can apply?
- National patient, carer, service user and voluntary organisations.
- Local and regional Healthwatch organisations.
How to apply
- Read the terms and conditions document.
- Complete the application form.
- Send the completed application to email@example.com
or by post to:
NICE 2019 - conference bursary scheme
Public Involvement Programme
Level 1, City Tower
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 January 2019.
How are bursaries selected?
- Applications will be considered for eligibility by the NICE Public Involvement Programme.
- Applications which meet the eligibility criteria will be selected for a bursary at random.
- Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible following the closing date.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be entitled to book delegate passes at a discounted rate.
We're committed to promoting equality and eliminating unlawful discrimination in our activities.
Thank you for an excellent opportunity to network, make new contacts and get to know more about NICE.A 2018 NICE conference attendee