If you are interested in a procedure, you can register for updates.
We'll let you know when:
- consultations are open for comment
- guidance will publish
- guidance is reviewed.
When we develop draft recommendations we open them to the public for comment. This is your chance to:
- comment on the draft recommendation(s)
- identify possible factual inaccuracies
- let us know about additional relevant evidence.
Interventional Procedures Advisory Committee (IPAC) meetings are open to the public. You can see how the committee makes its decisions.
- See forthcoming meeting dates.
- Register to attend a meeting.
- See details of past meetings.
Suggest a procedure to be assessed by the interventional procedures programme.
We want to know if there are:
- new or not well-established procedures that you think we should develop guidance on
- established procedures that need to be reviewed and updated.