- Recommendation ID
- What is the effect of lifestyle weight management programmes available in the UK on:
- Changes to dietary habits and choices, physical activity level and sedentary behaviour?
- Wider lifestyle factors, such as sleeping patterns or stress management?
- Psychological issues, such as body confidence or attitude, depression, anxiety or self-esteem?
- Health conditions, such as changes to blood pressure or lipids?
- Unintended outcomes such as musculoskeletal injuries, symptoms of an eating disorder; increased anxiety or depression?
- User adherence and satisfaction?
- Quality of life?
- Any explanatory notes
Source guidance details
- Comes from guidance
- Weight management: lifestyle services for overweight or obese adults
- Date issued
- May 2014
|Is this a recommendation for the use of a technology only in the context of research?||No|
|Is it a recommendation that suggests collection of data or the establishment of a register?||No|