- Recommendation ID
- What effect does lifestyle weight management training for health professionals and lifestyle weight management staff have on:
- The referral process, including patient satisfaction?
- Programme outcomes (weight loss and prevention of weight regain), adherence to the programme and participants' satisfaction with it?
- Staff confidence in discussing weight issues and any concerns about their own weight?
- Staff ability to deliver the programme?
- General approach of staff (that is, whether they adopt a 'respectful and nonjudgemental' approach as a result)?
- Any explanatory notes
Source guidance details
- Comes from guidance
- Weight management: lifestyle services for overweight or obese adults
- Date issued
- May 2014
|Is this a recommendation for the use of a technology only in the context of research?||No|
|Is it a recommendation that suggests collection of data or the establishment of a register?||No|