We run seminars and workshops specifically aimed at those in the pharmaceutical, medical technology or cell and gene therapy sectors.
The foundation seminars:
- assume no prior knowledge
- introduce the principles of health technology assessment
- show how we apply those principals when evaluating health technologies
- give an overview of our different programmes.
The advanced workshops:
- assume knowledge of the topics covered in the foundation seminar
- develop practical skills to help you engage with a specific programme
- help you build health technology assessment into your early product development plans
- allow you to interact with key programme experts at NICE.
We can consider developing bespoke seminars to meet your needs. These can be delivered at our offices or at a location convenient to your audience. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We also participate in external seminars and
Get in touch
- Register your interest in a seminar.
- Discuss bespoke seminars.