We provide practical tools and resources to support sustainability and transformation at a local level.
These strategies set out:
- a clear vision for health, public health and social care across England
- ways to integrate and transform services, so they better meet the needs of users.
How we can help you
We provide resources and support to help local partnerships deliver their plans.
Resources for local partnerships
We've developed a suite of resources to help local partnerships deliver their plans. They are aligned to the health and care topics that people have told us are priorities in their local areas.View resources for local partnerships
Support for sustainability and transformation
We support local partnerships by providing information and advice based on the best available evidence of what works and is cost-effective.Get support for local partnerships
We have a continuing role in enabling the implementation of the vision and commitments set out in the NHS Long Term Plan. We work with partners to support the transformation of local services.Learn more about partnership working
Local support teams
We have dedicated teams to support local areas with the implementation of our guidance, standards and advice. They include regional field teams and medicines implementation consultants.
The teams provide tailored support aligned to the needs of local partnerships. They can:
- Advise how our guidance, advice and quality standards can help you. This includes metrics to support local evaluation and resources to support community engagement and shared decision making between patients and practitioners.
- Support quality planning, quality improvement, quality assurance, shared learning and local education.
- Connect local partnerships to specialist support at NICE and other organisations working in areas of shared interest.