The meeting will start promptly at 10:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome, introductions & apologies by the Chair, Professor Martin Underwood - Part 2 only (closed session)
2. Minutes of previous meeting - Part 2 only (closed session)
3. Matters arising - Part 2 only (closed session)
4. Announcing publicised decisions/ declarations of interest by the Chair, Professor Martin Underwood– Part 1 only (open session)
5. Accreditation decision making presented by Professor Martin Underwood and James Stone
6. Reviewing accreditation criteria presented by steph Birtles- Part 2 only (closed session)
7. Reviewing accreditation criteria continued – Part 2 only (closed session)
8. Any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
9. Date and time of next meeting – Part 2 only (closed session)
10. Summary & close – Part 2 only (closed session)
Tuesday 18 November 2014, 10:30am, NICE, London Offices.
Please note all timings are approximate.
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Monday 01 September 2014 at 5pm. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator, Sandra Robinson, email@example.com
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.