08 February 2024
The meeting will take place via Zoom, a secure web conferencing tool.
You will need to join the meeting by 8:30am and it is expected to finish at approximately 4:00pm, although this may be subject to change. The order and timings for each procedure will be confirmed on the day.
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last committee meeting held on Thursday 14 December 2023 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters Arising – Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE advisory body declarations of conflict of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Briefs for future procedures (Lay descriptions of future procedures will be available on NICE’s website at public consultation) Part 2 only - (closed session)
- Newly notified procedures – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
2009 - Bicaval valve implantation for tricuspid regurgitation
1994 - Phrenic nerve pacing for congenital central hypoventilation syndrome and high cervical spinal injury
2021 - Phrenic nerve pacing for ventilator-dependent high cervical spinal cord injury
11. Public consultation comments – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
1893 - Lymphovenous anastomosis at the time of axillary/inguinal lymph node dissection for the prevention of secondary lymphoedema LYMPHA)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Please read this important information on how to register for the virtual meeting
- Click on the register link at the bottom of the page and complete the Zoom registration form. Please register with your full name as this is how it will be displayed during the committee meeting and please choose ‘Public observer’ as the attendee type.
- You must use the email address that you are registering with to join the meeting. Please ensure you type in the correct address. Also check that if you are using a work email address, that it supports the use of Zoom. If in doubt, use a personal email address.
- You will see an immediate automated response when you submit the registration form.
- Registration closed at 4:00pm on Thursday 1 February 2024.
- You will receive your joining links 1-2 days before the meeting with the time you need to join. You must click on the link to join, NOT use the ID and password.
- Please keep these in a safe and in an accessible place for the meeting to minimise any delay on the day.
- Joining instructions will also be sent to you 1-2 days before the meeting.
- We will not be able to accept any late requests or name changes after registration closes.
- As a public observer, you will be able to listen to the business of the meeting, except where confidential information is being discussed. However, you will not be able to participate in the committee's discussions or ask questions, take part in voting, or put your views to the members of the committee.
- Please read through our common questions and answers about meetings in public document for further information on virtual meetings.
Privacy statement – These meetings are being held via Zoom either as a meeting or webinar and your name, email and IP address will be processed. We also ask you to share any accessibility needs that would support you during the virtual meeting. If the web meeting you are attending offers an interactive poll or Q&A session, participation is not mandatory, however your name may be processed with your poll responses and questions. We store this information in Zoom for 6 months. After you have attended a meeting, we may also send you a feedback form so you can tell us about your experience and help us make any improvements. The feedback is anonymous and you cannot be identified.Further information about how we manage personal data at NICE can be found on our privacy notice – https://www.nice.org.uk/privacy-notice
Should you have any queries regarding observing this meeting, please contact Sana Issa.
Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
As you have registered directly on Zoom, your place is guaranteed. Please make sure you note the meeting date in your diary, and you will receive your confirmation email with your joining links and further instructions 1-2 days before the meeting.
Date and time of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 14th March 2024 at 9:00am via Zoom.
Please note all timings are approximate.