The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.00
Venue: NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
2. Welcome and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
3. Minutes from the last meeting held on 23 June 2014 - Part 1 only (open session)
4. Declarations of Interest
5. Topic session - Managing medicines in care homes -Part 1 only (open session)
6. Topic session - Acute kidney injury - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Endorsing the quality standard - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Next steps and timescales - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
Monday 22 September 2014, 10:00am
Venue: NICE, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
Closing date for registration: Monday 7 July 2014 at 5pm.
Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Melinda Kay
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email.
Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.