The meeting will start promptly at 11:00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome, introductions & apologies - Part 2 only (closed session)
2. Minutes of previous meeting - Part 2 only (closed session)
3. Matters arising - Part 2 only (closed session)
4. Announcing publicised decisions/ declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
5. Accreditation decision making – Part 1 AND Part 2 (open and closed session)
• British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
• Royal College of Anaesthetists
6. Accreditation decision making - Part 2 only (closed session)
• Accreditation Application
7. Any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
8. Date and time of next meeting – Part 2 only (closed session)
9. Summary & close – Part 2 only (closed session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting
Wednesday 13 July 2016, 10:30am, NICE offices, London
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Thursday 28 April 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator, Sandra Robinson, email@example.com
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.