10 January 2017
NICE Manchester Offices, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10.30am and is expected to finish at approximately 3.30pm
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome, introductions and apologies – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Minutes of previous meeting – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Matters arising – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Announcing publicised decisions/declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Accreditation decision making – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed sessions)
Any other business
Summary and close
- 5.1. Renal Association (renewal)
- 5.2. Accreditation application - Cheshire and Merseyside Palliative & End of Life Care Audit Group
- 5.3. Accreditation application - British Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Amputee Rehabilitation
- 5.4. Accreditation application - Regional Drug and Therapeutics Centre
- 5.5. Accreditation application - British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- 5.6. British Transplantation Society (renewal)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 17 February 2017, NICE offices, London
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 16 December 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 02 to 16 December 2016
Registration is closed.