13 September 2016
NICE Manchester Offices, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10.30am and is expected to finish at approximately 3pm
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome, introductions and apologies – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Minutes of previous meeting – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Matters arising – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Announcing publicised decisions/declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Accreditation decision making – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed sessions)
- 5.1. Accreditation application - further information request
- 5.2. British Association of Dermatologists (renewal)
- 5.3. Bristish National Formulary
- 5.4. Royal College of Physicians - Stroke Guideline (renewal)
Accreditation programme update – Part 2 only (closed session)
Any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
Summary and close – Part 2 only (closed session)
- 5.5. Public Health England - UK SMI (renewal)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 15 November 2016, NICE offices, London
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 30 August 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 15 to 30 August 2016
Registration is closed.