The meeting will start promptly at 11.00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introductions - Part 1 only (open session)
2. Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
3. Declarations of Interests - Part 1 only (open session)
4. Objectives for the day - Part 1 only (open session)
5. Neonatal jaundice update: Part 1 only (open session)
Review question: What are the optimal total serum bilirubin (TSB) thresholds for starting phototherapy and exchange transfusion in term babies with neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia?
6. Neonatal jaundice update: Part 1 only (open session)
Review question: What is the accuracy of various tests (clinical history and examination, urine/stool examination, icterometer and transcutaneous bilirubin levels) in recognising neonatal jaundice or hyperbilirubinaemia?
7. Equality Impact Assessment – Discussion - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Reflections of the day and AOB - Part 1 only (open session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting: 23 & 24 November 2015, 10:00am, City Tower Level 1, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Tuesday 29 September 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.