The meeting will start promptly at 09.15 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introductions - Part 1 only (open session)
2. Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
3. Declarations of Interests - Part 1 only (open session)
4. Objectives for the day - Part 1 only (open session)
5. Stable chest pain update - Part 1 only (open session)
Review question 1: In people with stable chest pain of suspected cardiac origin, what is the accuracy, clinical utility and cost effectiveness of:
• non-invasive diagnostic tests
• invasive diagnostic tests
• calcium scoring
• Presentation of the meta analyses
• Review and discussion of the economic modelling
6. Stable chest pain update - Part 1 only (open session)
Review question 2: What is the accuracy, clinical utility and cost effectiveness of clinical prediction models/tools (clinical history, cardiovascular risk factors, physical examination) in evaluating people with stable chest pain of suspected cardiac origin?
• Review and discussion of the clinical evidence
• Review and discussion of the economic evidence
7. Stable chest pain update - Part 2 only (closed session)
• Draft recommendations
8. Next steps and any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting: 30 March 2016, 09.00am, Broadway House, Tothill St, London SW1H 9NQ
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Wednesday 02 March 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson at email@example.com
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.