23 June 2017
NICE Manchester offices, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 4BT
This meeting has been cancelled
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Objectives for the morning - Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Advanced breast cancer - Presentation and discussion of stakeholder comments – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Monday 4 September 2017, at NICE offices, Manchester - Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 9 June 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 25 May 2017 to 09 June 2017
Registration is closed.