24 March 2017
NICE Manchester - Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 4BT
This meeting will start promptly at 11.00 and is expected to finish at approximately 15.00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Objectives for the morning – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Advanced breast cancer
- Recap and discussion of the review questions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Review and discussion of the health economic evidence – Part 1 only (open session)
7. Advanced breast cancer
- Discussion and recommendations - Part 2 only (closed session)
8. Next steps and any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on 23 June 2017, 10am, at Manchester NICE offices, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly, Manchester M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Monday 13 March 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 27 February 2017 to 13 March 2017
Registration is closed.