02 December 2016
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
This meetings will start promptly at 10:00 on Friday 2 December and is expected to finish at approximately 17:00.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meetings.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Objectives for the morning – Part 1 only (open session)
- Topic session: Hip Fracture
Next steps and any other business
- 5.1. Presentation and discussion of clinical and health economic evidence – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Draft recommendations – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print these agendas, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 10:00 on Friday 20 January 2017, at NICE,10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 18 November 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 04 to 18 November 2016
Registration is closed.