18 October 2016
Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
This meetings will start promptly at 10:00 on Tuesday 18 October 2016 and is expected to finish at approximately 17:00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meetings.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting on Monday 5 September 2016 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Objectives for the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Discussion topic: Familial breast cancer
Discussion topic: Inadvertent perioperative hypothermia
- 6.1. Presentation and discussion of clinical and health economic evidence – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.2. Health economic modelling – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.3. Resource impact – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.4. Recommendation making – Part 2 only (closed session)
Next steps and any other business
- 7.1. Consultation comments – Part 1 only (open session)
- 7.2. Impact of consultation comments on the update – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print these agendas, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 2 December 2016 at NICE, 11 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 4 October 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 20 September 2016 to 04 October 2016
Registration is closed.