05 September 2016
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly, Manchester
This meetings will start promptly at 10am on 5 September 2016 and is expected to finish at approximately 4.30pm.
Please note that this agenda is a draft is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia - Review and discussion of the clinical evidence – Part 1 only (open session)
- Next steps and any other business
To print these agendas, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on 10am on 30 November 2016, Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 19 August 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 05 to 19 August 2016
Registration is closed.