17 August 2016
NICE, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10.30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assessment of High-throughput non invasive prenatal testing for fetal RHD genotype
- 5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Dr Mark Kroese – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation of themed consultation comments by the topic lead, Frances Nixon– Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Diagnostic Guidance Document (DGD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 20 September 2016, at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 3 August 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 20 July 2016 to 03 August 2016
Registration is closed.