27 July 2017
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester M1 4PH
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30am and is expected to finish by 4.00pm.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assessment of adjunctive colposcopy technologies for assessing suspected cervical abnormalities (update of DG4)
- 4.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Adrian Newland – Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.3. Presentation by the lead team, Dr Simon Richards and Dr Theresa Freeman-Wang – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 4.4. Agreement on the content of the Diagnostic Consultation Document (DCD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 22 August 2017 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 13 July 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 29 June 2017 to 13 July 2017
Registration is closed.