19 October 2016
NICE, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assessment of quantitative faecal immunochemical tests to assess symptomatic people who are at low risk of colorectal cancer in primary care
Assessment of Integrated multiplex PCR tests for identifying gastrointestinal pathogens in people with suspected gastroenteritis (xTAG Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel, FilmArray GI Panel and Faecal Pathogens B assay)
- 5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Adrian Newland – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation by the lead team Dr Robert Logan and Professor Mark Sculpher– Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Diagnostic Consultation Document (DCD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
- 6.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Adrian Newland – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.3. Presentation of themed consultation comments by the topic lead Jessica Maloney – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 6.4. Agreement on the content of the Diagnostic Guidance Document (DGD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 23 November 2016, at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 5 October 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 21 September 2016 to 05 October 2016
Registration is closed.