16 November 2017
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
This meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 17:00.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meetings.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Objectives for the morning – Part 1 only (open session)
- Autism spectrum disorder in under 19s: recognition, referral and diagnosis
Review of the draft recommendations – Part 2 only (closed session)
Next teps and any other business
- 5.1. Review of consultation comments and draft responses – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 2 November 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Zandra Taylor.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 19 October 2017 to 02 November 2017
Registration is closed.